4.0" Polyiso Insulation
- COMING SOON; ASK FOR E.T.A.
- New Polyiso / polyisocyanurate insulation sheets
- 4" thick, 4'x8' flat (non-tapered) sheets; 12 sheets per bundle.
- Closed-cell, rigid foam core with glass-reinforced facers.
- Long Term Thermal Resistance Value: R23.
- Resistant to indentation and crushing, yet easy to cut.
- Non-load-bearing & not waterproof; moisture barrier recommended.
- Intended for roofing applications; may be used elsewhere (ignition barrier required for interior installation).
- Perfect for insulating a home, office, shed or workshop, and suitable for residential and commercial applications.
- Factory 2nds - NO WARRANTY minor cosmetic & design flaws
10% off 4 or more whole bundles.
- High thermal type; noise absorbing; 25 PSI.
- Compatible with BUR, modified bitumen and single ply membrane systems.
- Provides high R-value per inch in built-up, modified bitumen, metal roof and single ply roof systems.
- Utilizes a zero ozone depletion blowing agent that provides high thermal insulation performance.
- Installation/application via hot asphalt, urethane adhesive, mechanical fasteners or loose laid.
- May be combined with insulating sheathing to create a higher R-value in exterior walls.
- Meets the following requirements: CAN/ULC S704, Type 3, Class 3 (170 kPa); ASTM C 1289, Type II, Class 1, Grade 3.
PICKUP: *CALL AHEAD* AS MOST MATERIAL IS LOCATED OFF-SITE & REQUIRES AN APPOINTMENT. A completely flat trailer or truck bed is needed for bundles to be side-loaded by forklift. Limited hand-loading provided.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; please call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed November 23rd and December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.