Insulation: New R13 Fiberglass Batts
- NEW, factory 2nds, R-13 fiberglass insulation in original packaging,
- Virtually identical in performance, installation and look to name brand.
- Unfaced batts: 96"Lx16"Wx3.5"T; 13 pieces/138.67 sq. ft. per bag.
- Kraft-faced batts: 93"Lx15"Wx3.5"T; 13 pieces/125.94 sq. ft. per bag.
- Kraft-faced rolls: 32'L x 15”W x3.5"T; 40 sq. ft. coverage per roll.
Easy to cut; slides in and stays put; extra stiffness for easier installation.
- Safe fire performance without fire retardants, and absorbs noise.
- Best suited for installation near wood; may be placed in contact with concrete.
- Combine with insulating sheathing to create a higher R-value in exterior walls.
- Residential or commercial; perfect for insulating a home, office, shed or workshop, and suitable for ceilings, walls, attics, floors and crawl spaces.
- May have minor cosmetic flaws or small packaging defects.
+7.75% sales tax. CASH PRICES; 2% surcharge for credit cards. Pricing subject to change.
Unfaced: $58.00 per bag when purchasing 4 or more bundles.
Kraft-faced batts: $56.00 per bag when purchasing 4 or more bundles.
PICKUP: No appointment required for purchases of 10 or fewer bags of unfaced. If 17 or more bags of unfaced or any quantity of faced are required, an appointment is necessary; please call to make arrangements.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; please call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (970 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00; Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; email@example.com
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin when you sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.