1.2" Polyiso Insulation
- New, polyisocyanurate insulation sheets in original packaging.
Factory 2nds; nearly identical performance, installation and look.
- 1.2" thick, 4'x4' flat sheets; R-6.9.
- Closed-cell, rigid foam core with glass-reinforced facers.
- Resistant to indentation and crushing, yet easy to cut.
- Non-load-bearing & not waterproof; moisture barrier recommended.
- Use in exterior roofing projects; ignition barrier required for interior installation.
- Perfect for insulating a home, office, shed or workshop.
- Factory 2nds have minor cosmetic & design flaws or packaging defects.
4'x8' size: 10% OFF on 3 or more whole bundles (38 sheets/bundle).
4'x4' size: 10% OFF on 6 or more whole bundles (38 sheets/bundle).
- High thermal type; noise absorbing.
- Compatible with BUR, modified bitumen and single ply membrane systems.
- Provides high R-value per inch in built-up, modified bitumen, metal roof and single ply roof systems.
- Utilizes a zero ozone depletion blowing agent that provides high thermal insulation performance.
- Installation/application via hot asphalt, urethane adhesive, mechanical fasteners or loose laid.
- May be combined with insulating sheathing to create a higher R-value in exterior walls.
PICKUP: *APPOINTMENT REQUIRED* - MATERIAL LOCATED OFF-SITE A completely flat trailer or truck bed is recommended for side-loading bundles with forklift. Limited hand-loading provided.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.