Vintage 3x6 Beams
- 3x6 old-growth lumber, approximately 100 years old.
- 10' & 11' lengths only.
- Carefully removed from a local church-turned-restaurant.
- Nails and screws removed; good, used condition.
- Perfect to add a vintage look to your home, restaurant, business, office, etc.
- Great source lumber for framing, building, general construction, projects, and more.
- Minor blemishes may include angle-cut ends, a few screws and/or nails, small cut-outs, drilled holes, etc.
- Some pieces have minor warping, and are best suited for decorative purposes.
- Uncertain of wood type, but believed to be Douglas Fir or Pine.
5% off bundle; please contact us for details.
- PICKUP: No appointment required, though encouraged, as this material takes time to access. Limited hand-loading available for purchases of a few pieces; you must provide assistance. If bundle is desired, you must have a completely flat trailer or truck bed that can be side-loaded by forklift.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; please call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; email@example.com
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.