Kingspan KS Insulated Wall Panels
- NEW Kingspan KS Series Shadowline insulated wall panels.
- Provides exterior weather barrier, insulating core & interior vapor barrier in one.
- Unique side joint clip system eliminates the need for exposed fasteners.
- Lightweight and easy to install under most weather conditions
- 22 gauge; 42" wide; 4" thick; various lengths & quantities (see menu).
- Valspar Regal White finish (light green protective plastic film).
- Excellent UV radiation resistance / 1/8" reveals.
- Approximate R-value: 28.8 @ 75 degrees; 32 @ 35 degrees.
- Intended for vertical installation; may be installed horizontally.
- Patented double seal integrated joint.
- For new and retrofit applications.
- Approximately $5.95/sq. ft.
10% OFF on 2,000 sq. ft.
- Metal flashings and aluminum extrusions available via Kingspan.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Fine-tooth, carbide-tip, metal-cutting radial saw blade recommended.
- Installation guide and product data sheet available upon request.
Note: Individual panels should always be lifted upright, on edge, and never flat as flexing may occur and damage the panel.
- No manufacturer's warranty.
- PICKUP: *APPOINTMENT REQUIRED *. A completely flat trailer or truck bed is needed for side-loading by forklift. No hand-loading.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed November 23rd and December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; email@example.com
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.