55 Gallon HDPE Drums
- Heavy-duty, 55-gallon HDPE plastic drums.
- Solid top, 2 ports; may be missing one or both caps (caps available: $4 ea.).
- Reclaimed; previously used in commercial food production.
- Previous contents include mineral oil, vinegar, molasses, alcohol, cleaner, etc.
- Approximately 35" H x 24" W.
- Most are food-grade; some are not recommended for food/water storage.
- May be cut with standard cutting tools (we do not provide cutting services).
- Emptied & unrinsed; rinsing with water recommended (dish soap may help).
- Excellent for rain / water storage, animal feed troughs, makeshift pet shelters, garden planters, composting, food barrels and more.
- White usually available; blue available infrequently (call to check inventory).
5% discount on purchases of 10 or more.
- PICKUP: No appointment necessary for purchases of 8 or fewer. If more are needed, please contact us to make arrangements.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; please call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; email@example.com
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.