R13 Fiberglass Batt Insulation
- NEW, factory 2nds, R-13 fiberglass insulation in original packaging,
- Virtually identical in performance, installation and look to name brand.
- Unfaced batts: 96"Lx16"Wx3.5"T; 13 pieces/138.67 sq. ft. per bag.
- Kraft-faced batts: 93"Lx15"Wx3.5"T; 13 pieces/125.94 sq. ft. per bag.
- Kraft-faced rolls no longer available.
Easy to cut; slides in and stays put; extra stiffness for easier installation.
- Safe fire performance without fire retardants, and absorbs noise.
- Best suited for installation near wood; may be placed in contact with concrete.
- Combine with insulating sheathing to create a higher R-value in exterior walls.
- Residential or commercial; perfect for insulating a home, office, shed or workshop, and suitable for ceilings, walls, attics, floors and crawl spaces.
- May have minor cosmetic flaws or small packaging defects.
Unfaced: $43.00 per bag when purchasing 4 or more bundles.
Kraft-faced batts: $47.00 per bag when purchasing 4 or more bundles.
PICKUP: No appointment required for purchases of 10 or fewer bags of unfaced. If 17 or more bags of unfaced or any quantity of faced are required, an appointment is necessary; please call to make arrangements.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; please call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; email@example.com
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.