- Genuine used, empty whiskey & bourbon barrels; rustic look.
- 53 gal. - 36" tall; 25" mid diameter; 22" top diam; 110 lbs.
- 30 gal. - 29" tall; 21.5" mid diameter; 16.5" top diam; 65 lbs. (Out of stock; contact us to be placed on waitlist.)
- Repurpose for landscaping, furniture, decor, and DIY projects.
- Barrel repurpose services: planter cut, cradle cut, lid removal, secure bands, power washing, water repellant/stain, and specialty cuts (call for details).
- 24 hours notice required for most services.
- 53 gal. barrel parts available: staves, hoops, and lids.
5% discount on purchases of 10 or more.
Planter-half cut: $20/barrel; Cradle-half cut: $40/barrel; Lid removal: $15/lid.
Securing all steel bands: $20/barrel; Power washing: $20/barrel; Exterior water repellant/stain: $40/barrel.
- PICKUP: No appointment required for purchases of 10 or fewer. If more are needed, please contact us to make arrangements.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; please call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed November 23rd and December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.