- Authentic red wine oak barrels from California, Oregon and France.
- Made of 1" thick oak staves & galvanized steel bands.
- May not be watertight; rehydrating may seal gaps.
- Top branding shows vineyard and/or year of barreling.
- Light staining from age and/or draining; some have significant red staining.
- Most are 37" high, 28" at widest, 22" at top/bottom; sizes may vary.
- Approximately 120 lbs. each.
- Can be cut in to planter halves or cradle halves (see services below).
- Please provide 24 hours notice for any services.
- Individual barrel parts also available; see drop-down menu above.
5% discount on purchases of 10 or more.
Planter-half cut: $20/barrel; Cradle-half cut: $40/barrel; Lid removal: $15/lid.
Securing all steel bands: $20/barrel; Power washing: $20/barrel; Exterior water repellant/stain: $40/barrel.
- PICKUP: No appointment necessary for purchases of 10 or fewer. If more are needed, please contact us to make arrangements.
- DELIVERY: Available within 100 miles of SLC; please call for pricing & details.
- ADDRESS: 36 W. Fayette Ave. (965 S) #1, SLC, UT 84101.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 6:00. Saturday 9:00 - 4:00 by pre-arranged appointment. Closed November 23rd and December 25th - January 2nd.
- CONTACT: 801-478-6843 x2; email@example.com
HAVE UNWANTED MATERIALS? MISC IT!
Save time, space & aspirin. Sell, list or donate your remnant, byproduct, blemished, excess, seconds, obsolete & unwanted material.